Saturday, May 16
001. Real name: Chin, Elizabeth Lee Shuen (not necessarily in that order)002. Nickname(s): Lizzie, Liz, Eli, Middle Chin......003. Age: 20 years and 5 days004. Horoscope: Taurus005. Male or Female: Female006. Elementary: Cempaka Damansara Primary School007Middle School: Cempaka Damansara Middle Senior School008. High School: Cempaka Damansara Senior High School009. College school: Taylor's University College, Subang Jaya010. Hair colour: Black with brown streaks011. Long or short: Mid length, in between012. Loud or Quiet: Depends. But, most of the the time quiet.013. Sweats or Jeans: Jeans. 014. Phone or Camera: Depends. If it's for taking photos, then it's the camera.015. Health freak: Definitely healthy. My definition of fast food is Subway occasionally! Haven't eaten Maccas in almost a year now..even in KL!016. Drink or Smoke: The social drink occasionally....haven't tried smoking yet!017. Do you have a crush on someone: Not at the moment ( too busy with uni/work)018. Eat or Drink: Obviously eating right?019. Piercings: A pair on my ears 020. Tattoos: Zilch....Nun.....None021. Social or Anti-Social: A bit of both.022. Righty or Lefty: Righty o righty.....023. First piercing: My pair on my ears when i was 11...024. First relationship: ......025. First Best Friend: erm, when i was really really young? Zhi Ying Lim.026. First Award: Year 2? Some telematch medal presentation....thingy?027. First Kiss: For me to know and for you to guess....028. First Pet: Koi Fishes? Had about 8-9 of them!029. First Big Vacation: Perth, Australia (when I was 2)....how ironic I'm back here studying030. First Love at First Sight: Err, don't believe in love at first sight.031. First Big Birthday: When I was 4? Had the kids over at my place and we had a pool party!032. First Surgery: Minor dental one....had to be under anasthetic to pull extra teeth..033. First sport you joined: Swimming034. Orange or Apple Juice: Both!:)035. Rock or Rap: None. Jazz yeah, the Rat Pack!:)036. Country or Screamo: Definitely country!037. NSYNC or Backstreet boys: Backstreet's back alright!038. Britney spears or Christina Aguilera: Christina Aguilera....039. Night or Day: I'm nocturnal.... so night!:)I'm more productive.040.Sun or Moon: Both.041. TV or Internet: Internet more than tv. I am a reality tv junkie/soap watcher/sitcom watcher.042. Playstation or xbox: None. Nintendo Wii for me, please!043. Kiss or hug: A hug, definitely....A kiss only should be reserved for the One, when you're certain.044. Iguana or turtle: Turtles!;)045. Spider or bee: Bee...not when they sting, but because the produce honey!:)046. Fall or spring: Fall, because during spring I suffer from a mild form of hay fever! Although, I love the pretty flowers.047. Limewire or iTunes: None.048. Soccer or baseball: Soccer, haha...because I don't understand baseball although you like stand in a diamond!049. Eating: Definitely....I eat to live!;)050. Drinking: Yea...Chinese Tea, English Tea, Water, Honey Lemon :051. Excitement level: Alright, mildly normal....but kinda happy as well!:)052. I'm about to: study for MCC 236: Media Audiences and the Public.053. Listening to: Clair de Lune by Debussy. 054.Plan for today: Sleep, study, study and do Quiet Time, as well as write in my journal.055. Waiting for: the 1st of June.;)056. Energy level: Oddly, enough high....despite having a long day at work which surprisingly was fun!057. Thinking of someone: Not really at this moment.058. Want kids: Yea of course right....my parents will be the happiest people in the world!;)059. Want to get married: erm.27 or 28?060. When: Everyone is at peace, peace will eventually come.061. How many kids do you want: between 3 t0 4 would be ideal!062. Any name in mind: Andrea Katherine, Alexandra Desiree, Taelyn Leah (girls), Nathaniel Alexander, Sean Christopher, Jeremiah Timothy (guys)....but the chinese name, I am going to beqeauth the honour to my parents who will obviously want to have their say.063. What did you want to be when you were little: Cita-cita saya adalah menjadi seorang GURU! And after that, a secretary/social worker!064. Careers in mind: Working with the United Nations, diplomatic offices, lawyering at Legal Aid, campaign management/working in the hotel PR industry, being a travel writer.065. Mellow future or wild: Mellow, so that my future offspring would not be influenced by the wild things I did and yeah, it's embarassing for the public to know?066. Something you would never try: Streaking/Flashing in public. Having *** in public!;)067. When do you want to die: when I live a life of fulfilment and that is of pleasing of the Lord. The Purpose Driven Life is one of my favourite books!Which is better in the boy/girl you like (in the future) 068. Lips or Eyes: Eyes....I don't judge people by their lips cause they may be chaffed!069Romantic or Funny: Funny (with sincerity) and romance will flow then.070. Shorter or Taller: Taller. I'm vertically challenge, so yeah it's not hard to find.071. Protective or Caring: A mish mash of the two. A guy who is protective and dependable yet has a very caring and loving heart is ideal. ;)072. Romantic or Spontaneous: I believe spontaniety is key more then being romantic...but romance is nice though!073. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms: Zilch. You are the inside of my outside. Self- beauty comes from within. Looks can be decieving.074. Sensitive or Loud: Sensitive wins. Senstive but strong enough to take criticism.075. Hooked-up or Relationship: Relationship takes the cake. I'm in for the long run, not some one night stand.076. Trouble Maker or Hesitant: None. Being hesistant-- you'll be hesitant in everything you do and trouble maker- it's better to stay out of trouble.077. Muscular or Normal: Middle line. I don't want a bodybuilder, it looks fake and so rah....078. Kissed a stranger: I hope not? I haven't yet though!079. Broken a bone: Amazingly no! Despite the very many injuries I have suffered. 080. Lost glasses or contacts: Glasses-No. Contact lenses- Yes.081. Ran away from home: Not yet hmmm!082. Held a gun/knife for self defense: No.083. Killed somebody: I don't see a reason if the person is in the right frame of mind, but I may in self-defence, who knows?084. Broken someone's heart: Many a time. 085. Had your heart broken: No. I'm all good.:)086. Been arrested: Don't plan to, and not yet!087. Cried when someone died: Who hasn't?088. Liked a friend more than a friend: Depends how you define friend, but yeah!089. Yourself: Yourself is only to blame when you make the wrong move or act irrationally in what ever you do.090. Miracles: Definitely. Living, having friends, having the ability to spend and earn, eating, drinking and to love each day is the miracle itself....and we have only God to thank!:)091. Love at first sight: Sadly no...I believe in getting to know the person first before falling in love. When you have a strong friendship bond, only then will love gradually fall in to place.092. Heaven: is the best place, where both grandpas are and where the Lord has prepared a place for me when I eventually cease to live on this earth (die). 093. Santa Claus: is in fairy tales, and rides in a one horse open sleigh....094. Tooth fairy: is a myth (make believe) and a fairy tale that will be so insignificant to me.095. Kiss in the first date: No and I would never will, unless it is like a friendly good bye customary greeting.096. Angels: Hark the Herald Angels Sing...Yes!:)Answer Truthfully. 097. Is there 1 person you want to be with right now? - No. Instead of ONE, I want to be with the many friends whom I'm missing badly.098. Happy with where you're in life now? - Yeah. Life is good, but it is only going to get bette as time passes and you learn with experience.099. Do you believe in God?- Heck yeah! He is Mighty to Save.100. Post as 100 truths and tag 6 people. - Everyone who happens to read this blog.
Labels: Random stuff, Random Tagging Posts
Wednesday, May 13
001. Real name: Loh Eu Joe
002. Nickname(s): no nicknames i suppose, asian dragon?
003. Age: 19
004. Horoscope: Leo
005. Male or Female: Male
006. Elementary: SMK La Salle PJ
007Middle School: SMK La Salle PJ, then CHS
008. High School: CHS
009. College school: Taylors PJ
010. Hair colour: Black
011. Long or short: it varies i think, long most of the time though
012. Loud or Quiet: people say im loud but i dont think so
013. Sweats or Jeans: neither, shorts all the way
014. Phone or Camera: Phone definately, i hate cameras
015. Health freak: healthy, but not freaky
016. Drink or Smoke: drink yes, smoked but stopped
017. Do you have a crush on someone: yep
018. Eat or Drink: eating definately
019. Piercings: had one (which my friends didnt like), closed, now wanna pierce again
020. Tattoos: fake 3 pound tattoos by chan yun ling
021. Social or Anti-Social: sociable but i do tend to be anti social sometimes
022. Righty or Lefty: football? righty
023. First piercing: on my left ear
024. First relationship: ok honestly, i cant remember. sorry!
025. First Best Friend: no best friend best friend all, close got but not best
026. First Award: form 2? football competition, 2nd place
027. First Kiss: in form...3?
028. First Pet: a parrot when i was 7 but it flew away (not technically mine la, it was my dads but whatever)
029. First Big Vacation: what the hell is a small vacation?
030. First Love at First Sight: nope. im not so shallow!
031. First Big Birthday: again, whats a small birthday?
032. First Surgery: on my back when i fell during football
033. First sport you joined: football
034. Orange or Apple Juice: apple juice
035. Rock or Rap: neither, indie at the moment
036. Country or Screamo: country, damn you screamo ppl
037. NSYNC or Backstreet boys: backstreet boys
038. Britney spears or Christina Aguilera: britney spears
039. Night or Day: its 50-50
040. Sun or Moon: sun
041. TV or Internet: internet. nvr a tv fan, unless its to watch football or simpsons
042. Playstation or xbox: playstation - more variety of games
043. Kiss or hug: a hug. it has a warmer feel to it
044. Iguana or turtle: iguana definately
045. Spider or bee: spider - im getting one when i get back
046. Fall or spring: tough call but i think fall
047. Limewire or iTunes: limewire la, can download then listen
048. Soccer or baseball: FOOTBALL U AMERICAN FREAK
049. Eating: when im hungry
050. Drinking: when im thirsty?
051. Excitement level: excited my ass la. 1.21am and i've got work due tmr morning
052. I'm about to: shower, then do torts
053. Listening to: time to pretend - MGMT
054. Plan for today: since today is ending, tmr then. class, lunch and study
055. Waiting for: this to end so i can pee
056. Energy level: slight headache but can tahan
057. Thinking of someone: was, until i had to pee
058. Want kids: yes of course
059. Want to get married: at 27
060. When: the time is right, things will fall into place
061. How many kids do you want: 2 - 1 boy 1 girl
062. Any name in mind: adam for the boy, jessie maybe for the girl. the chinese name leave to parents la
063. What did you want to be when you were little: fireman and an american actor (inspired by leonardo dicaprio after watching titanic)
064. Careers in mind: opening a restaurant or petrol station, more realistically businessman
065. Mellow future or wild: mellow, but occasionally wild so my kids wont think im lame
066. Something you would never try: sex with a dude?
067. When do you want to die: when my purpose in life is fulfilled - yet to be confirmed
Which is better in the boy/girl you like (in the future)
068. Lips or Eyes: eyes
069. Romantic or Funny: funny is what i do, romance is her job (but not too romantic)
070. Shorter or Taller: shorter
071. Protective or Caring: caring
072. Romantic or Spontaneous: spontaneous
073. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms: the outer shell does not matter, its whats inside that counts
074. Sensitive or Loud: sensitive duh
075. Hooked-up or Relationship: relationship
076. Trouble Maker or Hesitant: i'd go for trouble maker because if she's hesitant she wont be spontaneous
077. Muscular or Normal: normal la. freaky shit
078. Kissed a stranger: nope, but not striking it out totally
079. Broken a bone: nope
080. Lost glasses or contacts: nope
081. Ran away from home: preferrably not
082. Held a gun/knife for self defense: only if its for self defense
083. Killed somebody: ditto
084. Broken someone's heart: who hasnt right?
085. Had your heart broken: nope
086. Been arrested: no
087. Cried when someone died: of course
088. Liked a friend more than a friend: i think so
089. Yourself: not quite sure what its asking
090. Miracles: ...
091. Love at first sight: yes
092. Heaven: is where grandpa & uncle pap is
093. Santa Claus: is a perve
094. Tooth fairy: is a fucking scam
095. Kiss in the first date: maybe?
096. Angels: yes
097. Is there 1 person you want to be with right now? - yes
098. Happy with where you're in life now? - it can be better
099. Do you believe in God?- yeah
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 6 people. - L4
Thursday, May 7
Over the last month or so, I've been sick, accident prone and have injured myself.
It all started over the Easter weekend, where I was at camp. Being a group leader and all, I got in to the spirit of things- cheering, giving pep talks and yeah having fun as well! I was perfectly fine on the 1st day but when I was about to sleep, I felt a mild sorethroat coming. For me, I normally shrugged off a mild sorethroat with plenty of water, honey and lemon. And I stay away from cold things as well. It didn't help that the weather was really hot that weekend. The next day (Saturday), the sorethroat got progressively worse. It was so hard to swallow because it was so painful. Furthermore, I was in a bad mood that morning because the other people from the other chalet had woken up and were making so much noise - blasting loud music from the iPOD's.
I kept myself hydrated, drinking at least 2 litres of water in the morning and trying not to talk. But me being me, I love talking. And I had to lead morning devotion for the day. It got progressively worse--- I went from a normal baritone speaking person to a guy and finally yeah to a person with a funny noise. Thank God for Sylvia and Sally Jie Jie, who were my constant Strepsils suppliers, without them I would not have survived! Sunday morning was the worse. I woke up to an extremely pain sorethroat and by today I really had lost my voice completely. A raspy voice indeed. Or as they call it LARYNGITIS/swollen vocal chords.
I had to act that night as well for the talent time, playing a girl who was to break up with a girl over the phone...you know with the full on emotion and projection of voice. I power through because I did not want to let my group down. My group members were wonderful people and were always concerned about me. The aunties, who cooked for us and my parents - yes my parents on a camp! were concerned. They came up with all sorts of remedies, honey lemon lime, and the worse raw egg+ water +honey. But, it's a miracle thing or concortion!
The end of the camp, I was still not better. Came home - drank more raw egg thing and strepsils. I was on total voice rest and it worked. But then I got the flu! Sigh ....took a week or more to recover. Still went to work though.
Just yesterday (06/05/09), I slipped and fell in my bathroom. The bar of soap dropped on to the floor and then I stepped on it and well, you know what happened! It felt like a scene out of a cartoon. Yeah and the night before, I stubbed my toes in the bathroom. Seriously, I think my bathroom is jinxed! Not really....considering I haven't slipped in nearly two years of being here.
I hurt my lower back, but luckily it is not bruised, swollen or scratched. It is painful though, and I may go for a massage!:) And if necessary, a trip to the chiropractor.
Thank God for medical insurance. Cos I am one heck of an expensive kid. Podiatrist (feet specialist) = check. Those custom-made orthoses cost more than the shoe it is in. Optometrist= check. I wear glasses and contacts - they cost a bomb here. Physiotherapist= Check. I go to relieve my knots and what not. Physician= Check. I have been poked/prodded already twice in two months. Chiropractor= Check. Going to, just not yet! Dentist=Check. I go to the dentist twice a year to clean and scale.
If this is what it is now, I can't imagine the future. It's unthinkable, really! ;)
Labels: Medical Update
ok ok here's my update. thomas dun get upset k im blogging. :)
So yeah, its the exam period right now.. im taking four modules this sem. 2 assignment based and 2 written exams.
First assignment is due tomorrow! ive completed it but kinda worried i might screw things up ler. 2nd assignment is due 26th may while the two exams are on the 28th and 5thjune accordingly.
Ooh people people. my flight back to msia is confirmed! I'll be leaving England on the 13th June and will touch down in KLIA on 14th June. Feel free to pick me up in the airport. hahahah.
another thing, our dear emily is leaving for australia on the 9th July. Lets all meet up before she leaves okie? She's going to UWA in Perth btw. See thomas, i do know how my fellow lame members are doing la we do keep contact. :)
actually most of us keep contact what.. our lame family still very close one ok. plus thomas we speak almost everyday lah. see. our l4 spirit still there la dun worry.
okay. i gotta print my essay now.
will update soon lah. :)
ps/my blog title is coz i damn pms lah these few days. sorry to those i snapped at for no reason!
Wednesday, May 6
Anyone still alive?
If yes, drop a message in the cbox lah,
our class blog dying kao kao edi =.=''
I'm currently on a holiday =p
Owh and I just cut my hair today =)
and I just came back from China last saturday night
currently in Renee's hometown, alor star =p
Anyways all the best to the rest who
is having their finals soon!
Friday, May 1
I will be taking a longer-than expected break from this blog because of the upcoming exams. I have tests which counts as final exams two weeks from Monday and have some remaining assignments to pass up. My law papers will then be on the 30th of May and 1st of June respectively. I will be back blogging then, presumably. Hopefully, I am able to squeeze in some time to blog, but at the present moment it doesn't look like it is possible.
Would love to hear from you guys. Drop a couple of lines on this blog, if its short its alright. I know you are all busy people at this moment. My personal blog is the: http://thereflectionsandthoughtsofelizabeth.wordpress.com/
I will most probably be blogging there for a longer period, let's say may two or three more times before the exam period start. Till then, ciao/auf weidersin/bon journee/adios/ka kite ano!:)