Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Thursday, April 2
The Year That Was.....In Pictures Numero Uno!




I know this is very, overly, supremely late but here goes:

January 2008- Farewells. Who likes it?





February 2008- Start of a New Life in Perth, Australia. New Friends. New Environment.



(L-R) Megan Chin (my sister), Me and Aunchisa (Cheesy) @ Cheesy's place (belated CNY pot bless).


(L-R) Chengy (who randomly came in to the picture), Me, Megs, Mum, and Aunty Arunothai (Cheesy's Mum) @ Cheesy's Belated CNY Potbless.



March 2008- J-Life Camp (GOT LOVE), Start of University. Fun times, camp/university= stressful.
(L-R) Celena, Megs, Angeline, Amanda, Kristine and I @ Got Love Camp w/ camp t-shirts.



(L-R) The Tang Sisters (Yvonne, Michelle, Rachael), Megs, Me, Sarah Yeap ( roomies@ camp).


(L-R) 1st row: Trish, Keziah, Kristine, Celena, Angeline. 2nd row: Me, Sarah Yeap, Megan, Michelle Sin, Adeline, girl-who-i-can't remember-sorry! 3rd row: Genevieve, Charis.


April 2008: Trip to Freo with Kris@ WA Maritime Museum. Birthdays.


(L-R) Russell, Chester, Justin (My Brother), Josiah, Jian Yang, Michelle, Aarksara (Aarks), Angeline, Gloria, Celena, Amanda, Me, Yvonne @ Gloria's 21st.


(L-R) Cheesy, Me, Yvonne@ Benson's 21st - Nedlands Golf Club (A formal evening/affair).


(L-R) Aarksara, Me and Rachael (Rae Rae) @ Gloria's 21st.


(L-R) Me, Kristine @ Our Day out in Fremantle- WA Maritime Museum.


(L-R) Me, Megs, Uzziah, Justin @ My Brother's 22nd Birthday.

May 2008- My Birthday. Chester's Birthday. Exam period. End of Semester One.




(L-R) Shane, Justin, Cheesy, Chester, Aunty Arunothai, Me, Aarks @ Cheesy's Place: Chester's 24th. Real Small Dinner.

My 19th Birthday @ home with the family. Private occasion. Family only. Third out of 3 birthday festivities. 1st - I ate Indian with the family @ The Cove, the week before. 2nd- with the J-Lifers, lunch/cake after that. Not sure whether I took any pictures. Have to go and find first. :)

This is just Part 1. I've got more pictures. Coming Soon. I promise....hehe....mark my words!:)
























































































































Labels: ,


[ 0 ] comment(s)