Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Wednesday, April 22
Baby Names.

My dear friend, Michelle Sin and I were having a discussion on what we want to name our kids when we grow up and get married. She loves names ending with -elle or -ette whilst yours truly, loves old English names. And my kids will have two English names, instead of one. This was inspired by the fact my sister has a friend name Audrey Desiree and I love the names I chose. I love the names Katherine or Kathryn, Desiree,Christyn/Kristyn, Alexandra, Juliette, Julianne, Taelyn, Katelyn, Leah, and Andrea for girls. For guys, I love the names Alexander, Christopher, Nathaniel, Caleb, Jeremiah, Timothy, Josiah, Aaden, Cameron.

On the other hand, she likes Isabelle, Annabelle, Juliette for girls. For boys, she loves Nathanial, Samuel and Ethan. Haha, we started this conversation after I was complaining to her how much iLecture stuff we both did. By the way, do you know I nearly ended up as an Annabelle instead or Elizabeth? Mum changed my name at the last minute because she thought the belle sounding name was better suited for a cow instead! However, my parents have made it clear that they should be consulted when it comes to the Chinese name part. They think it is only traditional enough to consult both sets of parents. So yeah, my parents will have a say in naming my kids in the future.

So there's my long-awaited 2nd post in a month, as stipulated in the terms.:)

Labels:


[ 0 ] comment(s)