Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Saturday, May 16
100 Truths

001. Real name: Chin, Elizabeth Lee Shuen (not necessarily in that order)
002. Nickname(s): Lizzie, Liz, Eli, Middle Chin......
003. Age: 20 years and 5 days
004. Horoscope: Taurus
005. Male or Female: Female
006. Elementary: Cempaka Damansara Primary School
007Middle School: Cempaka Damansara Middle Senior School
008. High School: Cempaka Damansara Senior High School
009. College school: Taylor's University College, Subang Jaya
010. Hair colour: Black with brown streaks
011. Long or short: Mid length, in between
012. Loud or Quiet: Depends. But, most of the the time quiet.
013. Sweats or Jeans: Jeans.
014. Phone or Camera: Depends. If it's for taking photos, then it's the camera.
015. Health freak: Definitely healthy. My definition of fast food is Subway occasionally! Haven't eaten Maccas in almost a year now..even in KL!
016. Drink or Smoke: The social drink occasionally....haven't tried smoking yet!
017. Do you have a crush on someone: Not at the moment ( too busy with uni/work)
018. Eat or Drink: Obviously eating right?
019. Piercings: A pair on my ears
020. Tattoos: Zilch....Nun.....None
021. Social or Anti-Social: A bit of both.
022. Righty or Lefty: Righty o righty.....
023. First piercing: My pair on my ears when i was 11...
024. First relationship: ......
025. First Best Friend: erm, when i was really really young? Zhi Ying Lim.
026. First Award: Year 2? Some telematch medal presentation....thingy?
027. First Kiss: For me to know and for you to guess....
028. First Pet: Koi Fishes? Had about 8-9 of them!
029. First Big Vacation: Perth, Australia (when I was 2)....how ironic I'm back here studying
030. First Love at First Sight: Err, don't believe in love at first sight.
031. First Big Birthday: When I was 4? Had the kids over at my place and we had a pool party!032. First Surgery: Minor dental one....had to be under anasthetic to pull extra teeth..
033. First sport you joined: Swimming
034. Orange or Apple Juice: Both!:)
035. Rock or Rap: None. Jazz yeah, the Rat Pack!:)
036. Country or Screamo: Definitely country!
037. NSYNC or Backstreet boys: Backstreet's back alright!
038. Britney spears or Christina Aguilera: Christina Aguilera....
039. Night or Day: I'm nocturnal.... so night!:)I'm more productive.
040.Sun or Moon: Both.
041. TV or Internet: Internet more than tv. I am a reality tv junkie/soap watcher/sitcom watcher.
042. Playstation or xbox: None. Nintendo Wii for me, please!
043. Kiss or hug: A hug, definitely....A kiss only should be reserved for the One, when you're certain.
044. Iguana or turtle: Turtles!;)
045. Spider or bee: Bee...not when they sting, but because the produce honey!:)
046. Fall or spring: Fall, because during spring I suffer from a mild form of hay fever! Although, I love the pretty flowers.
047. Limewire or iTunes: None.
048. Soccer or baseball: Soccer, haha...because I don't understand baseball although you like stand in a diamond!
049. Eating: Definitely....I eat to live!;)
050. Drinking: Yea...Chinese Tea, English Tea, Water, Honey Lemon :
051. Excitement level: Alright, mildly normal....but kinda happy as well!:)
052. I'm about to: study for MCC 236: Media Audiences and the Public.
053. Listening to: Clair de Lune by Debussy.
054.Plan for today: Sleep, study, study and do Quiet Time, as well as write in my journal.
055. Waiting for: the 1st of June.;)
056. Energy level: Oddly, enough high....despite having a long day at work which surprisingly was fun!
057. Thinking of someone: Not really at this moment.
058. Want kids: Yea of course right....my parents will be the happiest people in the world!;)
059. Want to get married: erm.27 or 28?
060. When: Everyone is at peace, peace will eventually come.
061. How many kids do you want: between 3 t0 4 would be ideal!
062. Any name in mind: Andrea Katherine, Alexandra Desiree, Taelyn Leah (girls), Nathaniel Alexander, Sean Christopher, Jeremiah Timothy (guys)....but the chinese name, I am going to beqeauth the honour to my parents who will obviously want to have their say.
063. What did you want to be when you were little: Cita-cita saya adalah menjadi seorang GURU! And after that, a secretary/social worker!
064. Careers in mind: Working with the United Nations, diplomatic offices, lawyering at Legal Aid, campaign management/working in the hotel PR industry, being a travel writer.
065. Mellow future or wild: Mellow, so that my future offspring would not be influenced by the wild things I did and yeah, it's embarassing for the public to know?
066. Something you would never try: Streaking/Flashing in public. Having *** in public!;)
067. When do you want to die: when I live a life of fulfilment and that is of pleasing of the Lord. The Purpose Driven Life is one of my favourite books!

Which is better in the boy/girl you like (in the future)
068. Lips or Eyes: Eyes....I don't judge people by their lips cause they may be chaffed!
069Romantic or Funny: Funny (with sincerity) and romance will flow then.
070. Shorter or Taller: Taller. I'm vertically challenge, so yeah it's not hard to find.
071. Protective or Caring: A mish mash of the two. A guy who is protective and dependable yet has a very caring and loving heart is ideal. ;)
072. Romantic or Spontaneous: I believe spontaniety is key more then being romantic...but romance is nice though!
073. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms: Zilch. You are the inside of my outside. Self- beauty comes from within. Looks can be decieving.
074. Sensitive or Loud: Sensitive wins. Senstive but strong enough to take criticism.
075. Hooked-up or Relationship: Relationship takes the cake. I'm in for the long run, not some one night stand.
076. Trouble Maker or Hesitant: None. Being hesistant-- you'll be hesitant in everything you do and trouble maker- it's better to stay out of trouble.
077. Muscular or Normal: Middle line. I don't want a bodybuilder, it looks fake and so rah....
078. Kissed a stranger: I hope not? I haven't yet though!
079. Broken a bone: Amazingly no! Despite the very many injuries I have suffered.
080. Lost glasses or contacts: Glasses-No. Contact lenses- Yes.
081. Ran away from home: Not yet hmmm!
082. Held a gun/knife for self defense: No.
083. Killed somebody: I don't see a reason if the person is in the right frame of mind, but I may in self-defence, who knows?
084. Broken someone's heart: Many a time.
085. Had your heart broken: No. I'm all good.:)
086. Been arrested: Don't plan to, and not yet!
087. Cried when someone died: Who hasn't?
088. Liked a friend more than a friend: Depends how you define friend, but yeah!
089. Yourself: Yourself is only to blame when you make the wrong move or act irrationally in what ever you do.
090. Miracles: Definitely. Living, having friends, having the ability to spend and earn, eating, drinking and to love each day is the miracle itself....and we have only God to thank!:)
091. Love at first sight: Sadly no...I believe in getting to know the person first before falling in love. When you have a strong friendship bond, only then will love gradually fall in to place.
092. Heaven: is the best place, where both grandpas are and where the Lord has prepared a place for me when I eventually cease to live on this earth (die).
093. Santa Claus: is in fairy tales, and rides in a one horse open sleigh....
094. Tooth fairy: is a myth (make believe) and a fairy tale that will be so insignificant to me.
095. Kiss in the first date: No and I would never will, unless it is like a friendly good bye customary greeting.
096. Angels: Hark the Herald Angels Sing...Yes!:)

Answer Truthfully.
097. Is there 1 person you want to be with right now? - No. Instead of ONE, I want to be with the many friends whom I'm missing badly.
098. Happy with where you're in life now? - Yeah. Life is good, but it is only going to get bette as time passes and you learn with experience.
099. Do you believe in God?- Heck yeah! He is Mighty to Save.
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 6 people. - Everyone who happens to read this blog.

Labels: ,


[ 0 ] comment(s)