Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Thursday, May 7
PMS.

ok ok here's my update. thomas dun get upset k im blogging. :)

So yeah, its the exam period right now.. im taking four modules this sem. 2 assignment based and 2 written exams.

First assignment is due tomorrow! ive completed it but kinda worried i might screw things up ler. 2nd assignment is due 26th may while the two exams are on the 28th and 5thjune accordingly.

Ooh people people. my flight back to msia is confirmed! I'll be leaving England on the 13th June and will touch down in KLIA on 14th June. Feel free to pick me up in the airport. hahahah.

another thing, our dear emily is leaving for australia on the 9th July. Lets all meet up before she leaves okie? She's going to UWA in Perth btw. See thomas, i do know how my fellow lame members are doing la we do keep contact. :)

actually most of us keep contact what.. our lame family still very close one ok. plus thomas we speak almost everyday lah. see. our l4 spirit still there la dun worry.

okay. i gotta print my essay now. 

will update soon lah. :)

ps/my blog title is coz i damn pms lah these few days. sorry to those i snapped at for no reason!

TakeCare everyone!


[ 0 ] comment(s)