Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Tuesday, May 6
Something Funny

Some tagging thingy that I got from a friend!

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.And there you have it…

01 How does the world see me?

Under the Sea- The Little Mermaid ( what the?)

02 Will I have a happy life?

Before He Cheats- Carrie Underwood ( whoa, that’s a bit harsh ey?)

03 What do my friends really think of me?

Just Friends- Gavin DeGraw ( hehe….wow, that’s good ain’t it?)

04 Do people secretly lust after me?

You Know I’m No Good-Amy Winehouse-( ok, that’s really random)!

05 How can you be happy?

True Love’s Kiss- The Enchanted Soundtrack by Disney ( that’s not too bad ey?)

06 What should I do with my life?

Mamma Mia - ABBA!

07 Why must life be so full of pain?
Please Don’t Stop the Music- Rihanna

08 Will I ever have children?
Wait for You- Elliot Yamin ( what?!)

09 Will I die happy?
Radio GaGa- Queen (what in the world)?

10 What is some good advice for me?
Show Me Your Colours - S Club 7 ( that’s not too bad either)

11 What is happiness?
Mama, I’m a Big Girl Now- Hairspray the Musical Soundtrack (oohhh)

12 What’s my favourite fetish?
Big Girls Don’t Cry- Fergie ( ew!)

13 How will I be remembered?

Girlfriend- Avril Lavigne (??)


14 What is your love life like?
Happy Working Song- The Enchanted Soundtrack by Disney

15 What’s your life motto?
Way Back in to Love- Music and Lyrics OST

16 What do your parents think of you?
It’s Not Over- Chris Daughtry ( does they mean they don’t give up on me yet?)

17 What’s your favourite hobby?
Pop Goes My Heart- Music and Lyrics OST ( what the?)

18 What does your best friend really think of you?
Nobody Wants to Be Lonely- Ricky Martin and Christina Aguilera (wowies!)

19 What’s the worst thing about you?

Wake Me Up When September Ends- Green Day ( ok?!)

20 Describe your mind.
Amazed- Lonestar (lol)

21 How will you die?
Hate That I Love You- Rihanna ft. Ne-Yo ( no comment)

22 How does your crush feel about you?
I’ll Be There For You- Friends’ Theme Song ( that’s good ain’t it?)

23 What is your wedding going to be like?
True to Your Heart- Mulan OST by Disney ( that’s the way!)

24 What about your honeymoon?
Money, Money, Money- ABBA! ( oh my…)

25 Describe the last day of your life.
One Vision- Queen ( that’s not too bad)

26 Why does life suck?
Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word- Elton John ( that’s true in someways!)

27 Why does life rule?

A Whole New World- Aladdin OST by Disney ( hehe)

28 What will you be famous for?
Jesus Take the Wheel- Carrie Underwood ( ….)

29 What’s the craziest thing you’ll ever do?
A Public Affair- Jessica Simpson ( that’s true as well!!)

30 Will you achieve your goals?
Chariot- Gavin DeGraw ( no comment as well)

31 What will your future job be like?

What is This Feeling?- Wicked the Musical OST

32 Your party life?
Gone- N’sync (ouch! that’s a little harsh!)

33 Overall, will you be happy?
We are the Champions- Queen ( i guess in a way that implies one aspect of happiness!)

34 Or will you just deal with it?
Thanks for the Memories- Fall Out Boy ( haha….)

35 Will you ever find a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Candyman - Christina Aguilera ( ook?!)

(I tag the whole of L4 2007).

Labels:


[ 0 ] comment(s)