Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Monday, April 21
its alredy april...

its my 2nd month here n everything is still the same as it was 2 months ago... i'm still not tht close with my classmates... in fact, i hate so many of them... i feel like punching all of them... smack their faces until change face... i seriously son goku alredy man...

2day i don noe y, when class start'd, i just feel like smack every1... haih... i hope none of u all r having the same problem as me... haih, talk bout them oso wasting time... anyways... so over the last month everything has been normal...

the last week tho, was pretty eventful... from monday to saturday i went out for dinner... crazy rite... thts y i think i gotten heavier over the week... then my china fren told me, u're fat... - -' she lucky she hot... if not i sure tembak her alredy...

but yea, i guess i do look fat... but thts y, i'm starting my exercise regime soon... gotta wait until i finish most of my assignments 1st... but then again, assignments aint the only obstacles... the chocs n the church food n the portions in restaurants... ughhh, its damn hard...

aih... anyways... so wassup with every1... is everything well???... hope u all r doing fine... hope there's not many big issues happening back there... oh well, if there r, get it solve lah... when i get back i hope everything's the same...

anyways... thts about it... just dropping by to update... hopefully it'll spark every1 else to post too...

[ 0 ] comment(s)