Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Wednesday, April 30
A tiny bit about me.

For who never visit my blog, =( here are some little updates about me. Im studying cosmetology in EWI academy in Shah Alam currently and yep Fatt, your new house is damn near to my academy now. And i guess i know what's running in your mind now, ' wtf is cosmetology?? cosmetic??' Thats was what running through my mind too at first when i heard about it and thought that it would be easy since is just all about beauty. And after a few weeks, it ain't that easy like what i thought cause it was more on chemistry and biology to prolong human body wellness. (and yeah, i got C and D for my chemistry and biology during SPM and im so fucking hate to study those things. ) For like weekends, i got to have my internship in Leonard&Drake in Subang Parade for 2 years. So do drop by and say Hi when you happen to be in Subang Parade.



These are all my coursemates, and trust me, they are not as happenning as L4-ians last time. I miss the past tense. And none of them are from Subang, the nearest is from Kelana somemore. So, now you all should know how sad am i lorrr...


I think we look like those high class hotel cleaner air-stewardess ah sam.


S0 yeah, that was a little update about me now. =)

Interested in anyone? =p Do call me for any further bookings. =D


[ 0 ] comment(s)