Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Saturday, May 3
I'm a shark ! I'm a shark !

Lets play a game. I ripped it from Thomas punya blog.

1. Are you currently interested (in the boy-girl relationship way) in someone?
~ No but i'm considering a boy-fish relationship. I've got a thing a sharks these days. So cliche' of me.

2. If given the chance, what part of your past would you change?
~ My small manboobs. I just cant wear tight shirts. Manboobs robbed me of my masculinity!

3. In general, do you think physical or internal beauty matters more in a person?
~ Why do people ever come up with this shit ?

4. Why did you choose your occupation/course?
~ I'm looking at contesting myself for a political position within 20 years. So the trend these days is that you take up either a law/philosophy/history degree and spend a minimum of 2 years in jail. Now all i have to do say that the PM is gay and ISA's all over me.

5. How much does money matter to you?
~ A lot. Who said you can't buy happiness ?

6. How's life currently?
~ If you watch E!News, just imagine me living the life of one of them celebs.

7. Are you a faithful/loyal person when it comes to relationships?
~ Again, why do people ask these kinda questions?

8. What is the one physical trait of yourself you like the most?
~ My face. God i think i can make love to myself.

9. What is the one physical trait of yourself you dislike the most?
~ My booty.

10. Briefly describe your dream car.
~ Donald Trump would be like,' Dayumm, how much is that? Where can i get one?'.


11. Briefly describe your dream house
~ Neverland minus the children and theme park and pedophilia environment.


12. What is the ONE skill you would like to pick up the most?
~ Scratch my head like how a dog does it.


13. What was the last dream you had? (the kind you get when you're asleep LOL)
~ I dreamt that i was making out with a hot chick which turned out to be a guy. That i know. Tell me that's not a sign.


14. How often do you get what you want?
~ Only when i start screaming and jumping.



15. List out 5 positive and 5 not-so-positive things about the person who tagged you.
I'll take Thomas.
- Not gay. - Sleep too much.
- Likes girls. - Eat too much.
- Straight - Don't study.
- Doesn't have any intimate feelings for guys. - Knows wushu.
- Loves animals. *high 5* - Still single. LOL



16. What would you do if your child turned out gay?
I'll beat the living gay outta him. I'm fine with smoking or if he turns out to be a young father. But faggotism earns you a capital punishment in my books.



17. What's the biggest highlight in your life? And your not so biggest highlight?
~ I'm not gay. Until i had premonitions of faggotism in me.


18. What would you do if you happen to realize you can't get rid of your past?
~ Go grind someone.


19. Do you support Euthanasia aka Mercy Killing?
~ If you're gonna suffer for the rest of your life, i'll gladly put a bullet through your head. But you'll have to pay me.

[ 0 ] comment(s)