Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Wednesday, April 9
meme

i'll do the Keefy version since I'm too lazy to "remove one question..." ya dee ya da.


Tag 10 people in your list in the end of this post. Notify them.


#1. At what age do you wish to be married?
No real preference but if I had to say an age either 26 or 28.

#2. What is something you have to do in this life time?
Tick off as many things as possible on my Things To Do Before I Die list.

#3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
There are so many actually... but I'll say Rome.

#4. If you can have 1 dream come true, what would it be?
To have all my dreams come true.

#5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
No.

#6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
The people I hold in my heart.

#7. If you win $ 1 Million, what would you do?
Get myself a car, my own place, a whole new closet of clothes, shoes, give some to my parents, pay my friends (and whoever else I owe) back, keep a very large sum and donate the remainders.

#8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Depends, actually.

#9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Since I took this from Keefy it would be Keefy who tagged me so - funny, intelligent and friendly.

#10. What requirement you wish from your other half?
There's a whole LIST of requirements, not just one. LOL.

#11. What kind of people do you hate the most?
People who do not acknowledge their wrongdoings and who don't regret their mistakes.

#12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
Big yes.

#13. If you could be a celebrity, who would you want to be and why?
Paris Hilton because she's the heiress to the Hilton fortune.

#14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My relationships. I like maintaining good ties with as many people as possible and making 'em happy.

#15. If there’s ever a war (or something similar) happening in your place, are you gonna move to a safer place or fight?
Move away. I'm sorry I'm not brave enough to die for my country.

#16. If you have the chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
My big fat pride. Sometimes I really wish I wasn't so damn proud.

#17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
There isn't just ONE person. There's like, a few.

#18. What’s your weakest point?
Don't know.

#19. What’s the thing that you’re most proud of?
That I am not tone deaf and my fluency in the English language.

#20. What is the one thing you regret most?
Not being the best girlfriend I could've been.

Labels:


] comment(s)