Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Thursday, April 24


Came back from Sitiawan, Penang & Cameron Highlands
yesterday *tired*
Going back to Sitiawan first thing in the morning tomorrow =]
Huge landslide in Camerons.
Those who read the papers know what I mean. x)

Anyways,
I miss being in L4.
Honestly.
I took for granted the friends I had back then.
To be honest,
In the last four almost five months here,
I never really felt at home with my new classmates.

Not that they got problem. well not all.
Nice people but you don't feel the closeness
Different from how I used to feel when I was in L4.
I miss being with the girls. You know who you are.
I miss having random talks and stuffs like that.
I spend more time going out with my L4 mates
than my own classmates this year.
In fact we didn't really went out at all.

New semester is starting in two weeks time.
I wonder how long more can I endure this.

In short,
I miss you guys .
A lot.

signing off,
ade



[ 0 ] comment(s)