Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Monday, April 21


Hello hello, its me. My turn to update since no one is updating except Thomas and Eliz. I'm studying in HELP now, doing law blabla all nonsense.

Exciting part. 1.) I highlighted my hair!
                         2.) I grew muscles
                        3.) I swear alot less
                        4.) I'm looking for someone who has an ebay account cuz I really wanna get                                something
                        5.) I need a new playlist; current one getting boring
                        6.) I'm a vegetarian. But with certain rules as well
                        7.) Its been 6 months since I went to a cyber cafe
                        8.) I still hate Man Utd
                       9.) I'm trying to sleep before 12 everynight
                      10.) I cracked my handphone screen a few weeks ago because i dropped it

damn i feel so self-centered

[ 0 ] comment(s)