Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Saturday, May 10
Guess who's back - back again - bird is back!

Miss Admin is here. =)

After abandoning the class blog for so long, I feel a little guilty.

** Farty Fatt - I'll leave the playlist empty for a while. Can't think of what song to play on this blog. =) and the chick in black is hot, my taste at least. But she looks a little masculine to me.

Anyways, a little updates as well. Don't think anyone'll enjoy my pictures here so I'd better not display any. Let's see..

Study-wise: I'm in HELP now, same class as PX and Joe. Anyone else coming to HELP? Really desperate for a familiar face. & the finals are in 3 months time - stress giler.

Health-wise: Stronger than ever! Aku macho ni!

Relationship-wise: Someone's back on the dating market. =) *hint hint* Anyone's got hot friends to introduce? And when I say hot I mean when the light is on.

- preferably one head taller than me. big boob-less chest. big muscular figure. cina atau melayu, campur pun boleh lah. taknak hitam, aku racist. sexually active in a moderate but not extreme way. 19-21yearsold.

Also, may visit my blogs for more details.
Click here!

Thank you for your cooperation.

Yup, done promoting myself.

I hope everyone had a great life. I actually miss college! =)

[ 0 ] comment(s)