Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Sunday, April 6
Tag my ass

I'll give it a shot.


Tag 10 people in your list in the end of this post. Notify them.


1. At what age do you wish to be married?
24-25. I'm into kids so i'll start early.


2. What is something you have to do in this life time?
Go on an expedition to find the elusive bigfoot and possibly get stalked by it just for the thrill. The idea of total darkness and a 300lbs ape running around doesn't seem like a sane one.


3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
The punani.


4. If you can have 1 dream come true, what would it be?
That we lived in the Star Wars universe . . . .


5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Hell yea. 5 years of boyscouts taught me more than just sleeping with 10 guys in the same tent.


6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Myself . .


7. If you win $ 1 Million, what would you do?
- Pay for my uni fees.
- Get the wackest clothes on the planet.
- I've always wanted a big car.

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Confess what? My sins? i thought you do that with the priest.

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Joe . . . . Nice guy, low profile, horny . . . Aren't we all ?


10. What requirement you wish from your other half?
I'm not picky. Only thing is that she mustn't be a size 0 and she eats properly.



11. What kind of person you hate the most?
Those guys with 'beruk' face at the gym .




12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
No. I'm actually glad some of the things in the past happened.

13. If you could be a celebrity, who would you want to be and why?
Will Smith. Fresh Prince anyone ?

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
FHM magazines.


15. If there’s ever a war (Or something similar) happening in your place, are you gonna move to a safer place or fight?
Fight . . . with guns of course.


16. If you have the chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
That part that's scared of lizards.


17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
The one we shall not speak of . . . . . . . . .


18. What’s your weakest point?
In the middle, below my belly and just above my thighs.


19. What’s the thing that you’re most proud of?
I can READ and WRITE!!!!

20. What is the one thing you regret most?
Not smoking weed before Malcolm went back to Sarawak.

[ 0 ] comment(s)