Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Saturday, April 5
TAG!

Instructions: Remove one question from below, add in one of your own(personal), to make a total of 20.

Tag 10 people in your list in the end of this post. Notify them.

1. At what age do you wish to be married?
35. Don't comment

2. What is something you have to do in this life time?
Go to Anfield, watch us beat UTD and sing YNWA/Fields of Anfield Road


3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
My room, no question

4. If you can have 1 dream come true, what would it be?
Eternal joy. and, the ability to see what other people are thinking!

. Do you believe you can survive without money?
No no no.

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
The question is WHAT, not WHO. So, it will be my computer and iPod and phone.

7. If you win $ 1 Million, what would you do?
GAMBLE!

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
YES YES YES! DONE THAT!

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Liow Pei Xia. Funny, eccentric, caring, responsible, attentive..

10. What requirement you wish from your other half?
Love me as much as I love her

11. What kind of person you hate the most?
United fans

12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
I might wanna move out. Although i dont really see it happening

13. If you could be a celebrity, who would you want to be and why? (My question)
Jennifer Aniston, so I can play with myself! lmao kidding

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Friends and family. Nothing is more important than that

17. If there’s ever a war (Or something similar) happening in your place, are you gonna move to a safer place or fight?
Confession, I'm a wuss. I'll probably move to somewhere safe and come out when its safe. Im a wuss ok

16. If you have the chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Procrasination. Lazyness.

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
You know who you are

18. What’s your weakest point?
My lazy-as-fuck attitude

19. What’s the thing that you’re most proud of?
My ability to pretend to be listening to someone without getting caught

20. What is the one thing you regret most?
Not studying hard enough, and hurting the ones I love

I tag whoever is reading this

[ 0 ] comment(s)