Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Tuesday, March 18
update for the month...

don noe if any1 still visits this blog but yea... HELLO! every1... its time for an update... so recently things have settled down alot... i got all my furnitures... still havent make any significant frens yet from my class... its a bit hard lah... but i'm trying... its just gonna take a long time... haih, but now last year we all, well, me, kit, joe, ling, keat n pork specifically, r having lunch everyday... we don even have to ask whether wanna have lunch... over here, i still ask them wanna have lunch?... wat... it should be more like, '"ey, where we gonna makan?"...oh well, u cant have everything...

anyways, n just last thursday n friday i went for a trip with my class n another foundation class... tht class has a number of malaysians in it n i tell u, THEY R DAMN STUPID!... there's one whom i seriously have a feeling thinks he's damn cool n funny... they were dogs over at the lodge tht we stay'd at, n he went, "ey, don play with our dinner lah." ... i was seriously damn, in my heart, "U FREAKING KIDDING ME AH?" i really 'mou yeh gong' lor... i damn cha tou man... then there's one more who smokes like shit n i cant stand his face... don ask me y, he is really the type, see his front hate his back... haih, or maybe i'm just envious of them cos they have frens lah... i think if u all or my skl frens were there with me n 1 of u all said the exact same thing, i prolly wouldnt have laugh'd but follow'd it with something even more stupid... haih... i'm being very judgemental here, 4give me...

so yea, other than tht, well nothing much lah... i've been hanging ard... waiting for some of my skl frens to come visit me... waiting for U ALL to visit me too...- -' haih...

how's every1???... not tht any of u will answer except prolly eli but yea, courtesy... i'm doing ok lah... have been dl-ing movies n music everynite... i tell u all, dl-ing songs here don even need 1 minute... I AM EFFING SERIOUS!... the speed reaches up to 110kb/s... takes only like 30secs to dl a song... movies of course longer lah, prolly overnite like tht... but the point is, internet here damn freaking fast... ahahahaha... i damn happy... anyways, hope all of y'all r fine... catch u all soon... don be a stranger...

[ 0 ] comment(s)