Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Sunday, February 24
1st post from down under...

hello PPL!!!... how y'all doing???... having a g'day???... yea, don worry, i still have my 'lah' n 'ah' n 'meh' n malaysian accent intact'd... ahahaha... so, i always seem to say wassup but no 1 seems to answer me... at least a few words lah thru the cBox... ci la ke punya org... - -'

over here's damn cold... well, cold for me lah... don noe how am i gonna survive winter... hailat alredy when tht time comes... down under aint tht fun actually... i don have cable tv so i cant watch anything... i don noe where to go to watch football without having to go to a bar... girls oso too chun for me... my room is still as empty as ever... no tables nothing... everything so exp i oso dowan spend so much on food...

i feel so deprived... but of course thinking again, this is only the 1st week... i got prolly another 30-40 weeks to get use to this place... hopefully by then everything will change... hopefully i'll noe more girls... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!...

ok, this is all for now... still got nothing big happening... so yea...

[ 0 ] comment(s)