Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Thursday, February 28
almost the same college 2007...

2day was my 3rd day of class... n it was good... just like last year, only on the 3rd day of college then only i noe some of the ppl in L4... 2day was almost the same... i finally talk'd more to the ppl in my class... especially the pretty HK girl n the hot china girl... WAHHH!!!... then the taiwanese guy in my class seem to feel easier alredy... he call'd me buddy... O.O wahhh, damn fast rite... but nvm lah... i call'd him dude... ahahaha... wat else u wan me to say... bro???... i call my skl frens dude oso lah... - -

if u read my blog, u'll noe tht i'm thinking about 3 girls... ahaha... the HK girl, the china girl n a local... ahaha, joe u noe who the local is... >< but yea, i'm not really caring much about this 'matter' lah cos its not a matter... i just itchy only... hehehe... Queen told me try n kao them then bring them back... ahaha... i told her i don noe how to speak mandarin to the china girl... she suggest i ask her to teach me then i cheng her dinner... ahaha... Queen damn experience... i respect... n i think i will use her lame jokes to make flirt with them...hahahaha... i damn terrible... THX Queen!...

2day for eng i read a text about culture shock... i think i'm now at the stage where everything back home is definitely better than those of where i'm at now... so i was comparing the time it took me to noe every1 in L4 n the time it will take me to noe every in my media class... then i was oso comparing the ppl... ahaha... like i siad, i'm at the stage where everything back home is better... so rite now of course L4 ppl r way frenlier n better lah... basically to me as long as i noe who 1st, they'll be more important to me than the new ones... so yea, L4 beating this media class hands down for the moment... we'll see... i wonder who is a michelle or a YC to me or a YL to me or a joe or a kit or a keat... hmmm... ahahaha, Queen cannot compare lah... 1 in a BILLION man... ahaha... so thts all for now... will update soon...

[ 0 ] comment(s)