Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Friday, March 27
Ive updated!



Heeeeeeeey!!!

I say AYE! xD

Neways, here goes,
I've been good. still alive as you can see.. very healthy, maybe getting fatter from too much chocolates and ice creams =p. Got lab report due next wed, research colloqium on sat, assign due the following fri, another 2 assign due the following monday, wed finals! woot! wish me luck!

I made few close frens this sem. act knew them before this sem la, but gotten closer this sem.
They're all damn tall lo, all taller than me weyh! and older than me also.. I'm the youngest in the bunch. Yet I feel old, since my days as a teen is slowly running out. Nooooo!


Mich, Sujie, Jill.

Not to mention that I got married



hehehe.. yeah, m not available edi, married liao =p

and erm.. like that la. just can't wait for my two weeks break! I need it so so desperately.
I know i didnt follow thomas' format but hey, i put pics! hehehe...
and here's a pic of my very long heart xD



touching my ribs leh.. almost longer than my ribs.. wooot!
hahahaha..

That's all la for now =)
Miss you guys alll!!!!

xoxo
ade the psychotic monkey

ps. i'm considering doing masters in sexology. For real. No joke. maybe in curtin. =)

[ 0 ] comment(s)