Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Wednesday, April 1
HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S ,PEEPS /MATES!:)

Yeah, I can second Thomas's blogging requirements. It ain't that hard is it? Speaking of which, "I am putting my mouth where the chilli is". Which means, that for March I have broken the terms and conditions, because I blogged once. BUT, if our post is gargantuanly incessantly long, does that constitute TWO posts? Anyways, back to the point of this post. I am in the midst of completing 2nd year, 1st semester. In fact, it has been seven weeks since I started university. It feels like ages and ages ago. It must be the signs of getting old, aging faster than you know it-type of scenario.

Oh on a random note, mummy says my writing is getting from bad to worst. It's when I write fast, it becomes really illegible. Somewhat between good writing and doctor's writing. Doctors scribble, trust me-- having one doctor (dad) and one doctor-in-training (my brother). My dad's writing is hardly legible, my brother's is getting to that point. My sister, the lovely and talented Ms. Megan Chin, says it is still bearable but you better not fall in to the deep pit-fall dungeons of having illegible writing, where you could not be rescued. It makes me laugh everytime I am constantly reminded. What a family I have, serious at times, yet so funny as well. Their analogies could cause one to die of laughter, literally.

What events is next for Elizabeth? ( Yeah, I am referring to myself in third person)
- J-LIFE Church Youth Camp 2009, April 10th-13th (Easter Weekend)- going up north to have a fun-filled, yet deeply spiritual-filled weekend.
- Trip back to Malaysia, July 12th-Aug 2nd: Going back for 3 weeks to have a break. Which means leaving work back here. Stress-free, ideally!
- Working on Saturday (4th April)-- it gives me the cash or pocket money, so why not, hey?
- Finishing assignments and presentations due on the week after Easter.
- Catching up on some much needed sleep. Seriously, my eye bags are horrendously horrible! No pictures will be inserted here, to save my skin from major embarassment.

Seriously, I am on a high here despite having had 4 assignments due in the last week. It's so funny because this post is in stark contrast with the one on my blog. I update the blogs simultanously for convenience purposes. Oh, well better stop here now before I bore you to tears! A random pick up line courtesy of iPickUpLines ( a software application my friend downloaded to his iPhone).

"If looks can kill you, you would be a weapon of mass destruction"- guys, please don't use this line to pick-up your future partners. Spare yourself from embarrasing situations. :)
My next post will be full of pictures, I promise *cross fingers*!

Labels: ,


[ 0 ] comment(s)