Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Wednesday, April 1
Aye?

lol.

hrmm this is gonna be a really random post.. im gonna blog about my urmm.. Cooking in Sheffield. :)

Few weeks back, i decided to make Roti Jala. When i told my friends about Roti Jala they were like what? roti canai u mean? nooooo Roti Jala means Roti Jala lah!! seriously, do u guys not know whats Roti Jala? lol. So anyway, its pretty simple to make Roti Jala as all u need is Flour, Milk, Egg, Water, Salt, Tumeric Powder and Butter. Sounds easy right? ooh side track abit.. how to pronunce 'Flour'? 'Flow-er' or 'Flaaar'? lol.

 Okay fine so presentation may be 1/10.. but Taste is 8/10 okay.

I made Curry Chicken to go with the Roti Jala too.

Ooh and the other night i made 'teriyaki chicken' - actually its just chicken marinated with sugar and oyster sauce la but it really tasted like Teriyaki Sauce.. i also made Sambal Tumis and Prawns (okay fine this one very simple la my mom bought the sambal tumis paste for me), and i stir fried broccoli with fish cakes. 

TADA. :) see got keropok somemore!

I made PRETTY good fried rice at times.. note the 'at times' okay.. sometimes come out damn suck, but sometimes not bad la. 

 This is when it comes out not bad. haha.

Ooh and i make/cook Western food as well :) :)

 Pancakes. Roti Jala's cousin. lol.

 Grilled Lamb. ooh I love Salad Cream. It similar to mayonnaise but the taste is more subtle. 

Oh and my all time favourite...

 IndoMie Goreng Pedas + Eggs :)

So yeah. Thats it. =) See i updated l4-07 even before i update my own blog!

TakeCare everyone. :)


[ 1 ] comment(s)