Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Saturday, May 24
Update

a reply to Thomas post,

Here's my upddate =)

Been driving myself up the walss, killing spiders, lizards and what ever creepy crawlies along the way. Uni been busy, with 3 assign due next thurs, one of them a movie review, watched Gladiator LOL.

My mid terms is the following week, followed by finals in a month, Charity concert few days before finals, which hold 25% for my overall, and many other asigns due on the day I'm supposed to do the charity concert, including a journal/blog.

Still thinking whether I want to do journal or blog for my assign. Oh in case you were wondering 'What on earth is ade talking about writing journal/blog for assign?!?!' It's for my career guidance subject, which requires us to journal/blog down our feelings, thoughts etc for the next 7 weeks (less edi now that I'm in my second week) and hand it in. 20% for this assign. Awesome huh?

I have classes everyday, still on my internship which is thankfully ending in June (after more than 5 busy crazy months).

Let's see. That's about all? The boyfriend/girlfriend thing? aiyah you know edi so I malas nak talk about it.
Owh I got a new roomie tho, from Penang =]

Okaaay I gotta go finish up my assign. Ciaoz!

love,
ade

[ 0 ] comment(s)