Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Saturday, May 24
blink once, blink twice... may...

time doesnt pass fast... it skips... time skips time, if u noe wat i mean...

anyways... so its time for my update... havent been up2 anything much... more n more assignments now... but some of them r really fun... like i had 2 assignments earlier which required me to watch a footy game (australian rules football or otherwise known as footy/AFL/football) n the other required me to watch a movie...

so yea, the footy game was pretty exciting surprisingly... thought i'd be bored to death but it was quite entertaining... nvr thought my 1st live sports game would be an AFL match... hahaha...
so yea, then i had to watch a movie too... watch'd Lars and the Real Girl... wahhh, damn sien... slept in the cinema... but definitely better than reading bout Supply n Demand or Rule of Law...

anyways, so now my assignment is to do a sketch for the new intakes... hahaha...
i'm just trying to brag bout the difficulty of doing assignment in my course... don give a damn bout it... just think, in the future u guys mite be more succesful than me... unless i become famous... hehehehe... bla bla bla...

anyways... so apart from tht, i'm currently reliving my monopoly-mania days again... i've been downloading the fre trials from every gaming websites there r... i just cant find one tht is free... damn... n joe has alredy download'd the free one... che-la-ka... but yea, so i've been playing monopoly n its damn fun... damn frustrating too lah... cos it doesnt go yr way most of the time...
hahaha... enough of tht...

other stuff... hmmm... my frens r coming down in a month time... damn excited bout it... hopefully u guys will surprise me by coming down here too, altho i highly doubt so but i'm hoping... errr, i still don have a gf... nothing surprising there... not tht i wan one either... but i'm hoping when i share my experience with the june intake i would be lucky enough to talk with a chick... from KL... hehehe... but yea, dreaming...
lets see wat else... nxt week winter comes... hailat man... i alredy freezing like shit in autumn... imagine winter... O.o' 2day's weather, lowest 4degrees, highest 15... it felt more like lowest 0 n highest 5... X.X gg...

anyways, how's every1 else... gotta ask tht question lah even if there's no response... courtesy... anyways, as u can roughly see, i'm still alive n well... not too shabby... how's life n studies back there???... any new boyfrens n girlfrens i should noe of???... hmmm???... any new updates???... takkan u all as boring as me rite... hahaha... but watever it is, bottom line i hope u all enjoying lah... better enjoy the malaysia-ness ard u... soon enough u guys would be leaving too n then u'll miss everything like shit... including the SUN... i noe i do... T.T
thts about it lah... miss me, cos i noe i miss u guys... *bulu roma dah tinggi* eyerrr... but true lah... hahaha... always imagine if just ONE of u guys would be in my current class...

this is me now... have been using my beanie alot... cos if i don, i'll freeze... i'll freeze cos...

my hair is this short now... the wind blow thru my hair, i can feel the chill from head to toes... X.X

[ 0 ] comment(s)