Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Tuesday, February 5
update

rite, this is the update which i promised bla bla bla... so recently i went to lagoon with my frens... shit ass fun man... sat practically all the rides... think i lost alot of weight too, running here n there... hehe... i've been working out recently too, cant stand my excess fats... yierrr... unfortunately its harder than i thought... i'm still stuck at where i last was, i so far only got back the shape... the packs just aint poppin'... aihhh... it'll take more time than expect'd but heck it, go RMIT n use the gym there.... the arms r improving tho... hehehe... very proud of it...

ohhh, n i've been playing basketball quite frequently again lately... getting my mojo back... woohoo! ahahaha, joe n kit, looks like i'll be returning those futsal shoes to u all to use... ahahaha... i give the left to kit n the right to joe, cos joe liverpool fan n kit is the only 1 bugging me to give the shoes back... - - but nvm lah, u all so chun, use BATA oso can win rite... hehehe... my nxt b'day u can buy me basketball shoes, T-mac 6 to be specific, adidas, 450 only... haha...

so wassup with every1... 4give me for blowing u guys again on emily n keat's party... havent seen u all since steamboat... but cant blame me ok, u all got class alredy... hope every1's fine n hope u all done yr shopping for CNY too... i certainly did n still doing... ahahaha... going abroad has its pros... hehe...

anyways... i got 16 more days, so see u all soon ok, at least 1more time... but if i don, wish u all the best... i'll be updating...

[ 0 ] comment(s)