Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Sunday, January 25
Greetings.

I know this blog is dead and everything.. but i hope by blogging here, others will too? The only persons who are still blogging are Thomas and Eli.. and chelle occasionally. kudos to u guys. =)

Well, i guess i should update on my own life 1st. As most of u know, Im currently in my Second Year of Law, in the University of Sheffield. I've been here for about four months and i cant wait to meet up with the L4-rians when i get back in June/July. Tentative plan - Sunway Lagoon okay ppl.

I was reading our posts back when we 1st started this blog.. gosh it was so.. urm.. happening. There were about 6 posts in a day? haha btw i dun like the term happening lah its so overrated. lol. So right, ppl please start updating again. I know most of us have our own blogs.. but it would be nice if l4-07.blogspot.com isnt abandoned. I mean, i think i can safely say that L4 created strong bonds of friendship within that 9 months of Self-Abused-Matriculation. 'Groups' were created such as the Cacat 5, the Awesome Foursome (did i get that right mello?) and not forgettin the Lame Family. =) Meaning, ditching this blog is like ditching our friendship.

Okay fine im exaggerating again but i like to so whatever. hahah actually the reason why i want ppl to update is so that i have one more blog to read whenever i blog hop. =)

Pictures taken from Facebook and Blogs.








Oh. Happy Chinese New Year everyone. TakeCare.
Pei Xia. =)

[ 0 ] comment(s)