Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Thursday, January 8
:: Time Flies By When You Are Having Fun::

It will be another three weeks and two days before I go back to Perth for the 2nd year consecutively to begin another year of university. The reason being, my sister, who will enter in to her 2nd last year of high school would start on Monday,2nd February 2009. I don't start for another two weeks or so. This holidays have been ever so busy from the day I step foot in to the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA). The weekend following my arrival in KL, I was down in Singapore for a few days for a close family friends wedding. Following that, the next week was filled with visits from rellies ( relatives) and friends. On Saturday, 13th of December 2008-- it was my church's annual youth camp held in Benum, Pahang at some NS (National Service) camp. I was there for five days till the 17th of December.

Immediately after coming back, the following night was filled with the pastoral/cell group Christmas Dinner. On the 19th of December, we had an early Christmas luncheon with our closest friends in Reunion, Bangsar Village II. That night, I had dinner with friends and then went to a friend's house to fellowship after. Saturday was the Youth Christmas Dinner/Service and Sunday was just another day of church. Tuesday,23rd December-- we had some of the youth come over to our place for a barbeque hosted by my brother. The next day was dinner with my rellies and spent the Christmas countdown at church with friends.

Christmas Day-- was spent with the morning service at Actors Studio, Bangsar and then following that, lunch with the youth peeps. Then, I went to Mid Valley Megamall with my UK friends to watch a movie, shop and have dinner. Was supposed to meet Kenneth and Nami, but was unable to make it due to plans earlier made. Boxing Day-- was spent shopping for presents for friends in Parkson, 1 Utama. Bought a few things and then went to a Christmas Open House by a close family friend. Had good fellowship. Saturday-- was the Ephesians Challenge held by the youth fellowship again. Then,we went for dinner with the youth. Sunday was church, but my family and I left early in order to go to Bukit Tinggi with church friends.

Was in Bukit Tinggi till Tuesday, 30th December. That same night, I had dinner with another set of friends from the UK. New Year's Eve (31st), there was the pastoral group dinner again. New Year's was spent at church followed by lunch and then another dinner again. Saturday and Sunday came with many other dinners as well. This week, I went to 1 Utama on Monday, 5th of January with some UK friends to watch Four Christmases and then went to Delicious to eat lunch. Today (8th Jan), I went to Pavilion to do some shoe shopping and to eat lunch. Then, I went out to Plaza Mont Kiara to do some things with friends and later at night, had dinner with the family at some steamboat place in Bandar Menjalara, Kepong.

Hence, my busy schedule since I touched down in KL a month ago. I will definitely try to meet up with you guys and girls before I go back!:)

Labels: ,


[ 0 ] comment(s)