Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Saturday, November 8
It's That Time of The Year AGAIN!

Dear All,

It is nearly the end of a stressful but eventful 10+ months in Perth, Australia. Soon thereafter, I would be sitting for my final exam papers, which starts next Saturday. Like Thomas said previously, it may be the last time I would be blogging here ( from Perth) due to exam constraints and last-minute packing stuff.

I can't wait to be back in KL, after all, it has been nearly 11 months I've ever step foot on KL soil. Hope to catch up with you guys back home and have fun. Hope all is well with everybody, and best wishes in your exams.

Time and tide may fade, but the works of a good man does not*.

* A random quote stuff that was just came into my head.

Labels:


[ 0 ] comment(s)