Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Saturday, July 12
last update...

hi guys... not gonna blog for awhile over the nxt few periods of time... i lost the mood... too many things going on in my life rite now... very personal... at least to me lah... so i just wanna chillax for awhile... get my thoughts n head sort'd out... solve all my issues n stuff like tht... so this is gonna be my last post b4 i go on my hiatus...

so yea, my exams have end'd... finally... n all my frens came n left alredy... 1 is still here... she'll be going back soon too... so yea... i had a great time while they were here... did lots of shopping too...woohoo!!!.... therapy sial... damn syok... but yea, now they've all gone back to KL alredy... the place damn quiet again... haih...

oh well, another 4 months then i'll be home too... so yea, i cant wait to see u all man... altho i wont be seeing PX n Joe lah... but still better than nothing... who noes, mayB they will come back for hols... *cross fingers* bla bla bla...

sooo... yea... thts all lah... i'll still visit the blog every now n then don worry... so hope there'll be updates on my behalf... hahaha... for now, so long ppl... so long L4 blog... i'll catch u guys soon!!!... BYE!

[ 0 ] comment(s)