Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Wednesday, June 25
Reply to Thomas xp

*laughs till tummy hurts*

Thomas don't be silly la, you can never, ever be replaced okay?
My dear is does not serves as your replacement le,
unless got hidden motives? hmmmmm *grins*

WELL,
I loved to drop by Aus to visit you,
provided that you pay for my air tickets, food, place to stay etc =p
don't worry, 5 more months then we'll have another reunion,
but then px n joe won't be here di =(

My laki-laki is alive *surprised?*
I'm alive obviously.
my break coming up in 2 weeks time =p

Don't worry Thomas,
we won't leave you out =D

Since you're listening to Indon n Malay songs,
have you heard, kekasih gelapku-ungu
menjaga hati-yopie and nuno
Aku dan Dirimu-Ari lasso feat Bunga citra lestari
tapi bukan aku-kerispatih

Just to name a few,
My ex-indonesia room mate send to me one =]

That's all for now,
CIAOZ


[ 0 ] comment(s)