Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Saturday, December 29
::Dashing thru the Snow, in a one- horse open sleigh::

Just wanted to wish you guys a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone and anyone who reads this blog ( although it may be a bit late for Christmas). I assume that everyone has already gotten their results and now are a bit more sure in what they want to do in University. Like Melissa said it the chat-box, the next thing to think about is "What are you going to do in University?"

Well, for me after giving it much thought, I have pretty much narrowed down the profession(s) of my choice and what place in Australia I want to go to. I am definitely going to Perth, it's just a question of which University and what course. I am planning to do Law/Mass Communication, and is now currently waiting for the 1st round offers in mid January.

Oh yah, on another note, my heartiest congratulations to all* who did their best and got their desired results for the exams. May you all be successful in life and may God be with you always. Everyone is a winner in life, there are no losers although you are not happy with the results. To those who did exceptionally well, you deserved every inch of your heartfelt sweat, blood and tears which resulted in a gallant effort well done! To those who did the best that the could have done, take heart and do not regret for the past should be left behind, and we should look to the future.

Author's Note:
*all, refers to ( Adeline, Anna, Yun Ling,Kenneth,Yi Huei,Dixon,Derek,Emily,Li Ling,Ian,Kean Fatt,Pei Xia,Eu Joe,Zhun Kit,Malcolm,Melanie,Melissa,Michelle,Nami,Yee Chien,Tien Keat,Renee,Thomas,Pei Min,Yee Pei).

Hope you all enjoy what's left of the holidays and as the year 2008 approaches, I wish all of you guys my very best wishes for next year and the years ahead. May you all blossom in to the strong men and women you are destined to become for we do not know what would tomorrow bring. Stay strong y'all!;)

PS. Keep us updated on everyone's whereabouts ( this includes me)! Lol........

Labels:


[ 1 ] comment(s)