Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Wednesday, January 2
the update post...

this is the nxt update about wats going on... so recently the SAM results came out... i didnt do to good... i've been trying not to tell ppl bout my results but wat the heck, i got 65 n i'm damn proud of it... cos technically its in the range of 60-70%... so its not tht bad actually... but of course, if so many ppl can get about 75, me getting 65 isnt exactly very encouraging... but heck it, its done n dust'd...

in case some of u r wondering wat i'm doing or going nxt... i'm now trying to convince my parents to let me start a foundation program in RMIT... yes, tht means SAM was a waste of time n money n now i'm gonna spend even more redoing from scratch... hence the phrase, convince my parents... n if they do allow me (which means tht i've to allow them to lecture n scold me like shit n not answering them back altho they r being inconsiderate), i'll be leaving MAS this end of feb... n say i do finish the course (its a guaranteed course btw), i'll be diving into eiher advertising, professional communication or public relations... looks like melissa isnt the only 1... hehe

anyways, enough of future education... sorry i havent been spending time with u guys... i mean, my frens r always 1 step in front of u... really sorry couldnt spend new year with u guys... in my defense, the freaking way to curve from sunway was clogg'd up with cars man... i'm not lying... its like a swarm of GINORMOUS bees... well anyways, hope u guys had a nice christmas n new year... i certainly had fun... damn champagne taste good... prolly the only drink tht contains alcohol which i think is nice to drink rite b4 heineken...

bla bla bla... so wassup with u guys... ey, don only me n fatt n eli n mello (once in a blue moon) do the updating... takkan u guys all die alredy rite... - - wat r u all gonna do nxt... n pls don use the Cbox to update... - -

oh guys, guess wat... i finally msg'd whit-ni alredy... but it was just to wish her happy new year n christmas lah... so its nothing much... havent ask'd her out... don think i will either... cos i don think i even 1 2 try... should just remain like this... have this feeling lately where my feelings damn tak tentu arah lah... ahaha... sounds deep rite... but its nothing... prolly just something in my gut telling me to keep my feelings from any1 n stay single... ahahaha...

anyways... don think i'll continue... it gets boring to read so much... so yea, hope to see u all soon... WILL see u all soon... don be a stranger... n kit, don emo lah ok... not seeing me for a few weeks wont kill u... - -

[ 0 ] comment(s)