Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Tuesday, October 30
u ppl...

the nxt few posts in my own blog will be about u all... so just visit once in awhile n see wat i blog about u all... hehe... can be bad can be good can be both... depending on how well u all treat me thru out the year... hehehe... just stay tuned lah... don noe wats my blogsite???... just go to mel's blog n then click on my name in the list of links... or just ask me when u see me lah... i finish'd joe n pei xia alredy... nxt is kit n ling... its 2 person per post... thts how much i can blog about u all... sorry... only 10months lah... wat u expect... - - just be glad tht i even blog about u all... ahhahaha... have fun reading it... n make sure u all study hard ah... don be a stranger n don do stuff i wont do... toodles... ^ ^

[ 0 ] comment(s)