Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Wednesday, September 26
update, one two

So, when was the last time I posted something on here? Duude. I can't even remember. To be quite honest, I've almost forgotten about this thing coz like, everytime I come on here, no one's updated on anything real. Not like we all HAVE to or anything but I guess it'd just be cool to. You know? (OK, honestly, I don't even know what I'm going on and on about - pbfft.)

So, like. I think I totally f-ed Accounts. Like, MONSTER screwed it. I swear. Was it just me or was that like, The Paper That Would Just NOT End?? Either way though, I'm not really riding too much hopes on it. That and the essay portion of Legals. I don't know y'all. Seems to me like I'm just destined to fail SAM '07. Gawshdarn.

You know what's funny, I made myself promise I'd get four chapters of Econs done today man but it's like seven thirty (according to the clock on my computer) and all I haven't even started chapter 2 of Topic 1. So much for self-discipline. Dayummm.
On the plus though, it's the last paper so really. I'm just gonna whack everything economical I know. Hopefully it pays off somehow. I guess everyone's studying their arses off like they rightfully should. Well, save for maybe Anna. Last I heard from her, she was going to go watch some MOVIE she just downloaded. Tsktsk Banana. Bertaubat lahhhh. HAHA.

Last words before I close on here:

Joe - that squid thing mann. I don't know what exactly's going down but if you're really doing the humpitty-bump with that thing... YOU GOT ISSUES, BRO.

Eli - Where's Econs exam?

Uhm,, everyone else: What's going on for Friday night??

Oh and, Keefy! Here's photos we took after class on Nami's birthday that time. YOU OWE ME.







Labels:


[ 0 ] comment(s)