Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Saturday, August 11
who inspires me ay???... lets see...


lion dance... my bro is the 1 who inspired me to do this... he loved lion dance since he was 4... n he had a natural talent actually, my bro... he could play the drum immediately after he heard it... but yea, i can only play the head... ahaha... its not as tough as it looks... but yea, can be a little dangerous tho... almost died twice... ahhaah... but yea, its fun... gets the chics to u noe... surprisingly... especially when u do a dangerous stunt... they girls will just scream n after tht cheer u on... they'll even think u're hot after u get out of the lion all sweating n shit... trust me man... hahaha...

thts me n my partner... i'm the head...

my troop members... all my heng tai lah...

anyways... nxt thing i like, kung fu... inspiration... my bro again... he had a talent in this as well... as for me, i had to train to be good... but it was worth it... won gold in the u21 competition in johor in 2005... damn proud... only winner in the wushu catergory from kl... i in kl team b4 u noe... don play play... yea, other than my bro, jackie chan is my other inspiration... just love the way he fites... smooth n nice... always try to immitate him... always get myself injured... ahaha... but yea... its a fun thing to do... sparring especially... i still suck at it tho... ahahaha... better at doing patterns... fav weapon definately the spear... yeah!!!... no pics sorry... nxt time maybe...

nxt thing i like is basketball... who else, my bro again... he's good... he's shorter n fatter but he's way better than me... start'd playing since std2... its been a decade alredy... i think i'm a pretty decent player... ahaha... at least i wont suck so bad until no 1 picks me... other inspiration... u ppl may not noe him, scottie pippen... damn good player... in the list of the 50 best NBA players EVER... thts how great he is... known best for his superb defense... he was in the nba defensive team for 2 yrs... he n jordan 2gether dominated the game thru-out the 90s... i don really play like him tho... i play more offensively... but yea, when i do play defense i try to play like him... my other inspiration is tracy mcgrady... world class player... n he's cool too... go watch both the players i mention'd on youtube... then u'll noe how great they r... but then again... none of them is better than jordan... jordan is the LEGEND... if not mistaken he's the no.1 in the 50 players list... lowest is oso no.3...


jordan is the darker 1 n pippen the lighter 1... i've got vcds of them if u ppl feel like watching...


ok nxt... greatest inspiration of all... definately my BRO of course... NICHOLAS YEOH SENG TET... notice his name being mention'd so often... haha... thts b'cos he inspires me in almost everything... except football... football is definately steven gerrard... anyways... yea... i love my bro like shit... i noe i'm suppose to love all my family members equally but in this case, i love my bro the most... ahha... altho he always bully me like shit but yea... i cried when i realize he is in melbourne n not in malaysia... serious... felt damn lonely cos no 1 here to disturb me... but i'll be joining him soon... yay...

my bro is the one on my rite in the pic... the other 3 r my cousins... we're the 5 clowns...

anyways... so yea, those r the ppl tht inspires me... song for 2day...
manbai-kau ilhamku...

[ 0 ] comment(s)