Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Tuesday, August 14
Hello people once again

Y'all now doing accounts! I'm dead bored here in the Web. Ughh..got useless neighbour beside me now. SOrry ppl! She discovered our private blog, so the comment on the left ( using the username : joe ) is not really me!

OK back to the main deal. As you guys are doing accounts somewhere, I'm sitting here praying all of you do well. Really really well =)

So next time when I need some help, you guys come help me aite? Peace out muh brothaa's & sistaa's.

Holidays coming up in a week. No slacking, pressure study! BTW, how many of us going for the Law Tour thingamajiga? Its weird why I'm actually looking forward to it.

Last but not least, this goes out to Malcolm/THomas. Welcome to the L4 kingdom =) lmfao sorry being lame here. Thomas, congrats. Next futsal outing you be the driver =) and bring your hot shoes.

See you guys in an hour!

[ 0 ] comment(s)