Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
- I can't think of any song to play -
Wednesday, August 22
Law tour pics

Hihihi people, this is the pics for the law tour (which was not fun at all I must add except for picture taking session*coughs*) I'm down with food poisoning, dont know whether its from the Korean food in Sg. Wang or the Milk Rocky I ate yesterday night T_T Should have stuck with Strawberry flavour.

Anyways, I'll just try my best to upload the pics in order hahahhaa =D Here they are ^^



The big packets of Maggi Mee we saw in Muzium Negara =D



Maggi products lovers lol XD


Ummmmmmmm *no comments* XD

Then we went to Putrajaya and heard some crap talk... Got checked up and down by the authorities to assure them that we do not have some scary weapons to kill anyone of importance.


Renee and Pei Xia standing outside next to a lake in Putrajaya


This was from some playground out of nowhere, there was a chubby little girl kid, so so cute, but I didn't manage to take her picture


This is the group photo that we took at the end of the trip somewhere outside the PM's department. ^^;;;


The real group pic of the whole group that went on the tour that day =D They made us stand under the hot hot sun for this picture T_T

Actually, that's not all of pictures... Not well enough to upload everything. Just msg me on MSN to get everything if you want it ^^

Oh, before it end this, I just have to share something so cute I found another day XDDD (www.icanhascheezburger.com)



That practically ends my post ^^ Bai~

Labels:


[ 0 ] comment(s)